Saturday, 5 June 2010

Hands Up For Strawberries

After running my business Fairy Finesse for several years, I have decided to rebrand. I originally started making fairy wings, then added tutus, wands, fairy hair and other fairy related product. I have been selling these at festivals and craft fairs ever since.

Recently I have branched out into more varied products that are no longer fairy themed. The fairy name was starting to restrict what I could sell and where I could sell it, so sadly it is time to move on.
This does however seem a good time for a new beginning hence 'Strawberry Annies' is now alive and kicking. I will be keep you updated on here with new products, feedback from events I have attended and hopefully a few tutorials along the way.
There will also be general chit chat on my life of juggling being a mum to three kids, working as a community arts officer, creating for Strawberry Annies and I will still be fluttering my fairy wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment