Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Shabby Rose Vintage Swap

Well we are back from our adventures at Guilfest, tired but happy, more about that tommorow but for now...

I wanted to share the lovely package that was waiting for me on my return.

I recently signed up to take part in the Tilly Rose Vintage Swap, see Tilly Rose's blog to find out what in involved.

I was duly allocated my partner the very lovely Lisa from noodleBubble nice Blog. Please check out her blog as its full of fun and I know she'd like to hear from you all.

Now to the package, it was wrapped in lovely Cath Kidson wrapping paper and inside I found...


A gorgeous vintage tin which when I opened it, I found it filled to the brim with lovely scrummy goodies...

Some lovely vintage style hair grips..

A handmade felt flower brooch (such a coincidence as I was planning to make exactly the same flower in vintage style fabric to send in my package, great minds think alike!


A really sweet handmade felt pin holder, decorated with a felt heart on the front and contained the cutest heart pins inside..very handy for all my sewing.



A funky ring and some teeny tiny earrings..


Some wooden pegs, decorated in vintage style paper, I use hundreds of pegs in my workroom for pegging both material and photos up to inspire me, so these will be put to good use..


Some vintage buttons and haberdashery...


And lastly a really sweet hedgehog chocolate bar..



What a lucky girl I am, and what a generous girl Lisa is!! Thank you Lisa soooooo lovely.

Now I need to start planning my package to send in return, I am currently working on something vintage inspired to send and I went searching the charity shops earlier for something I need but alas have not yet found. I will keep looking though and it will soon all be done.

I will upload photos and gossip from Guilfest tommorow

Kerry x





No comments:

Post a Comment