Thursday, 12 August 2010

The Barefoot Festival

Well today was spent once again loading up the trailer and car to bursting point and rushing round Tesco's trying to find food that we can eat while camping.

Tommorow we are off to Leicestershire to the Barefoot Festival, www.goddess-camp.org. This will be a first for us as we haven't been to it before and not sure what to expect. I'm hoping for a quite a laid back event as I have the little strawberries with me so I will have my hands full!

The festival encourages dressing up so I'm hoping to sell lots of tutus and wings and other scrummy goodies. I have just spent the evening bending willow into fairy wings for the workshops I am running. You have to bend the willow while its still wet so no idea if this will be possible there or not. I have made up 50 sets of wings ready for decoration but I have loads more willow soaking in the paddling pool, so will take that along as well.

Having my all singing, all dancing trailer was suppose to cut down on my loading and unloading times before festivals and after but as I didn't take it to the London Mela, I had to start all over again, also I've deceided to just use my gazebo for this one so had to unload the stall. Right I'm even boring myself now, so I'm off to pack my bag!!

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment