Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Oops I Went AWOL!!!!!




The gorgeous Southwold.

Well apologies its been so long since I updated you. The Strawberry's had a weekend away at Haven which was fun.

I haven't forgot the prize draw for the tutu, I will be doing that tommorow.

I will also have a sneak preview of a new product range...I have misplaced my sewing box which is a pain!! So just need to go and buy some more white cotton to finish it off and then I will photograph it and show you what I've been working on.

I have some Strawberry news too.. Strawberry Annie's is going in a slightly new direction and will be launching themselves onto the wholesale market in the next few months. I have made the decision that this will be the best way to move the business forward and make it a viable work option. I have booked a stall at the Spring Fair 2011... All very nerve wracking but exciting too. I will be working on the new wholesale ranges over the next few months but I will still be running my retail side.

Right off to cut out some more bunting as I want to get it added to my website shortly.

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment