Tuesday, 14 September 2010

New Tutus

Well I have been busy so apologies for the neglected blog. I have been working hard trying to promote Strawberry Annie's Boutique. Always a tricky one, as obviously people aren't just going to stumble across my site in cyberspace. I have given out hundreds of business cards throughout the summer but...I need to find more customers.

I have finally got motivated and started a shop on Folksy here with the hope it will get my name out there and let people find my site. I have also started a page on Facebook here and finally I am now on Twitter here. So hopefully through one of these channels people will find me. However than comes the problem of keeping them all up to date.

In the meantime I have been working on some custom orders and also working on the business side of things, trying to work out how to run my enterprise efficiently and effectively.

Here's a couple of tutus that I presently have in stock just looking for a good home...



Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment