Thursday, 2 September 2010

The Weekends Show and Catch Up.



Well the Countess of Warwick Show wasn't as busy as I had hoped. In fact Sunday was dismal in both weather and attendance but Monday was alot better. There was a bit more of a buzz with more people there and we were able to sell some of our scrummy goodies to them.

I am still busy sewing bunting..it's feeling never ending but I have set myself the deadline of school pick up time to get them finished. I have just stopped for a cup of tea and to update my blog.

Today marked a welcome return to school, giving me time to get back to my sewing at full speed. My son is a junior this year so that feels like a step up for him, my oldest daughter started at sixth form today and my youngest daughter starts school next Thursday. They are all growing up but to be honest I've never been the type of mum to feel sad about that, I am happy that time moves by and they get slightly more independant.

I have another event this weekend, I shall be having a stall at the Bristol Kite Festival, in the crafts marquee, Crafts 2 Fly 4...this is something different for me as usually I have my own gazebo at events but I am looking forward to being in with other people and getting to know a few new faces. Find out more about the event here.

Right off to iron out my bunting flags..

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment