Sunday, 17 October 2010

Knit & Stitch Show Ally Pally


View From Ally Pally out over London.

Last Sunday found Strawberry Annie's scouring the aisles of the Knit and Stitch show at Ally Pally for new goodies/inspiration. Normallly I come back with only a smidgen of the items I would like due to cash flow but sadly this year I didn't really buy very much at all. There was some gorgeous fabric but all too expensive to be a viable option for making my products.

I did hover around the very scrumptious looking Blooming Felt stall. This company is run by the lovelist lady who is from our part of Essex, so it was nice to have a chat. Her stall was by far the nicest looking one.



I did however buy up quite alot of sewing magazines and was particulary impressed by Cloth magazine.
This is very much aimed at have a go stitiching and upcycling items etc rather than traditional sewing ideas. Young and fresh approach while worth a look.

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment