Thursday, 20 October 2011

You've Got To Love A Campervan


Well after hiring the very lovely Belinda the Campervan from the Buttercup Buses I fell a little bit in love with her and wanted one of my very own.

After convincing Mr Strawberry that this would be a good move and something I could make money from, the search for the perfect camper began.

A friend recommended this one and it was soon clear it was the van for us. A very scrumptious Rhubarb & Custard Camper..I'm thinking of calling her Delia to tie in with the whole custard/food idea.



I am now trying to come up with a name for my new venture and its tricky! I am hoping to hire her out for weddings and self drive holidays so the name needs to work for that. My plan is for the business to grow so I want a name that can accommodate that.

Ideas so far;

Mrs Dub's Campers - need tag line
Custard Campers - A taste Of retro
or Mrs ________Campers - a taste of retro (fill in the blank with food related name)

What do you think good or rubbish, or do you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Kerry x

3 comments:

  1. oh hadn't thought of that one, thanks for the input x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS!! I LOVE her!!! Please can I come on an adventure?! x x x

    www.poppyloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete